Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Chak Molot - Introducing the world's most unsafe motorcycle

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by malJohann, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Nice bike, if I had the pocket I'd buy it, if I could turn off the Predictive Emergency Braking System in addition to the "uncontrolled situation" throttle cut off feature.

2. No thank you.
  3. I also like the Vyrus 987 C3 4V, so you can see my preference lie with fringe bikes.
  4. Lane departure warning??! Automatic emergency braking? Blind spot monitoring???! sigh. malJohannmalJohann why did you title this the "unsafest" motorcycle in the world? It seems like a safetycrats wet dream.

I didn't read anything about traction control, so presumably you can still lay blackies out of sweepers...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The collision avoidance could make filtering interesting...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Could make lane splitting even more exciting/unpredictable.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Maybe thats why the title calls it the most unsafe motorcycle!
  8. A 'Black Box' that can't be erased, only copied. The police and insurance companies are going to love that feature. "Rider, while the accident wasn't your fault, your motorcycle recording device has recorded that you exceed the posted speed limit 8 times since the last overwrite. In the first incident on the... of ... you exceed the speed limit by 7 km/hr for 30 seconds. In the second incident on...."
  9. Unsafe because I lanesplit and filter, and if you read the technical details it mentions lean angle and vibration detection then cutting throttle, so laying blackies to highsides isn't too far a jump (excuse the pun).
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. But it's so danged ugly.....

Kobo :cool:
  11. In Russia,.. bike ride YOU!
  12. no thanks H2 for me
  13. 3D printing as well.. I don't think they have that much tech on a fighter jet..
  14. at the moment I would trust injection moulding over 3d printing for structural integrity
    may change in the future though
  15. Isn't the the cbr on which this is based up for an overhaul shortly? So this thing is obsolete as well as terrifyingly pointless dangerous?
  16. I can see a few bingles coming up on this one, Caused by the so called safety features,
    They may even kill you for safety reasons,
  17. I think when it comes to motorbikes a few deaths is to be expected - they're just trying to make sure those deaths are done safely. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. What, no airbags, side intrusion bars or rops?