Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Chad Reed's SuperX

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by FLmotorcyclist, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Anybody catch the first rounds of this?

2. It's not on tv. in Australia.
  3. Speaking of Chad Reed, does anyone happen to know what's happening with his ride for next season in the AMA series?

He's reportedly said that he's leaving Yamaha, and there was a strong rumour going around that he'll be joining Suzuki, but there's yet to be any official confirmation (that I can find anyway) and I see that he's entered for the Super X series with Yamaha.

"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul...."
  4. He'll be on a Jap bike.
  5. I've heard mention of Chad coming to OZ soon, but no word what for. Any ideas?
  6. Chad's the main star (and co sponsor) for Super X, which kicks off in October, first round will be held in Perth. Then each capital city after that.

Then they go to NZ, China & back to the US.
  7. Can't wait for Super X to start, should be great for the sport here in Australia. There will be live television on Foxtel and next day coverage on Ten (or maybe next week, not sure).

As far as Reedy's ride for 2009, all rumours point to it being Suzuki but this isn't confirmed yet!

8. The Vic round isn't in Melb. It's at the Geelong Footy Club home ground, which was called Kardinia Park, before they sold the naming rights to some firm.
  9. Skilled Stadium.
  10. If they are not sponsors here, I don't name them, jason. Nothing sinister.