Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Chad Reed is bringin' it!

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by removed-6, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Chad Reed is going to war on James Stewart....

Woohoooooo, bring on the last 3 rounds! Reed has a 5 pt lead in the championship and Stewart is trying to get a dnf into him so he can take over. Damn seppo's.....

2. Yeh I had a chuckle when I read that, the problem is that Reed has now highlighted the fact that he is going to give it back to Stewart, I think the Yank officials could side with Stewart and penalize Reed for any action, Stewart could win the Championship from points taken off Reed, that would be a piss-off...... it could start WW3
  3. unfortunately, i think Reed has shot himself in the foot with this one. he should have simply smashed him on the track without a word of warning. that's what a smart person would have done.
  4. Context?

Sounds interesting though...
  5. Would be funny to see him do a 'Col Trickle' from Days of Thunder. Aim, fire, T-bone straight into him! :LOL: :LOL:

The problem with shooting your mouth off like Reed has done, is that Stewart is actually the faster rider I reckon, which puts him in a bad position when James just rides away from him....