Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ceramic coating in Sydney?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by someonestolecc, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Hi guys,

Keen to get my striple exhaust ceramic coated. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations around Sydney itself and what it might cost to do my exhaust? It's quite small compared to the cruisers etc I expect they'd be used to.
  2. I'm interested in the answer too. I inquired a few years ago and they basically shipped it to Melbourne and it cost as much as a car header. Took a couple of weeks too.
  3. There is a place just of Victoria Rd Rydalmere near the rialway line,dont remember there name but there on Google.They did the exhaust on my Laverda in there as shiney as Cemamic gets coating,its ok but not as nice as polished stainless or crome.They do a few colours if your that way inclinded.
  4. There is a shop there I heard called Hi Octane Racing that does ceramic coating. Give them a call and see if they do it.
  5. Thats them