Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Central Coast newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Flyingant, Sep 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Greetings All

Just getting back into riding after a few years off with kids etc. Bought myself a spankin new VFR800X Crossdresser and now looking to hook up with some good folks and rack up some K's.

Cheers

Anthony

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Welcome mate :cool:

They are lovely bikes!

Like the term "crossdresser" hehehe

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ah, you found the forums :)

Welcome!

4. Welcome mate

5. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.

6. Welcome Flying Ant. Nice choice in trusty steed. I'm on the Central Coast too, will keep an eye out for you. What colour is your cross dresser and did you get the auto or the manual trannie ?

7. Welcome to the forum mate

8. A howdy to you FlyingantFlyingant ! Welcome to the bopping hipster forum. Don't get sucked in. :)

9. Fatbastard, you're thinking of the vfr1200x crosstourer which has the dct as an option. Mines the 800 crossrunner in red which is manual only. Confusing yes? The 1200 is just too big for me.

10. Very nice, the red does look great. I'm up the Northern end of the coast but commute fairly regularly down to Somersby and Sydney so I will probably see you around.

11. welcome aboard :)

12. Welcome to NR

13. Welcome to NR FlyingantFlyingant from a Newcastle rider.

14. Welcome to NR