Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Central Coast n00b *UPDATED PICS*

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by rob_o, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Hey people...

Im Rob from Woy Woy on the Central Coast, NSW. Got my L's a few weeks ago, and looking at getting myself a bike. Found plenty of info here so I'll keep reading.

Any more coasties from here?

Rob

2. Welcome Rob - Hope you enjoy the riding, you will never stop learning.

3. welcome rob

4. Hi Rob, welcome :)
    MSN3DGirl.

5. Thanks people... so anyone else from around the coast?

6. As some of you may know, I got my motorbike license the other week. The other half wasn't too happy, but I ended up getting something....

UPDATED PICS - Click on thumbnail for bigger pics

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Honda CBR250RR
    1992 - Imported in April 2006
    21,800km
    New Tyres
    New Brakes
    No leaks

Overall the bike is in really good condition.

Thanks to Merudo for coming out and checking the bike over with me :)

7. Looks nice :).

Just a tip, it's probably a good idea to black out number plates and identifiers (like the trade logo on the back of the van) before posting pics in a public forum :wink:.

8. You now going to do a drive-by?

Why not dood? :?

She wanted a diamond ring instead? :LOL:

9. SHHHHH, I've always wanted a BabyBlade as a spare :LOL:

10. Welcome, nice bike and enjoy

Don't worry about the number plate blacking out unless Hornet600 blacks his out when he rides his on the road :p

11. She probably wanted a LAMS 650..........

Regards, Andrew.

12. :LOL: :grin: Rev & Typhoon.

13. :biker:
    great paintwork - shame i won't be seeing it down south in melbourne! I've got mates who live in Woy Woy, if i ever visit i'll keep an eye out for you!

14. Thanks for the comments people.

As for the numberplates - I didnt even think about that. I'll update the pics soon anyway. Just took it out for my first real ride to show some mates and family - only clocked up 25km, but hey, it was real fun!!!

Now excuse me while I go shower and get all this sweat off me!!!

15. Pics updated on first page

16. She doesnt like the idea of me riding a bike - apparently they're too dangerous. My parents aren't happy about it either. Pretty much the only family member supporting me is my sister - however she lives over 1000km away.

Shit happens ey...

17. The best thing you can do then, is to take it easy, wear good gear and aviod becoming a statistic, just to show em!

Regards, Andrew.

18. Ohhhh pwetty.... :grin:

19. Yeah I have been taking it easy, however they still go on about it. It doesn't help the fact that my parents witnessed a motorbike accident a few years ago.