Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Central Coast Learner Session

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Brmmm, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Any interest out there for a learner session up this way? I'm planning on sitting the MOSTin the next couple of weeks and been practising on my own in a nice carpark up here. There doesnt seem to be many learners among the Central Coast NR members so its a bit of a long shot, I guess.

I was down at Terrigal today (with the family, not on the bike unfortunately) and noticed lots of bikes out in the good weather. Yet it is still relatively quiet since its too cold to swim this time of the year.

What I suggest is to say meet at Terrigal pub for lunch and then have a practice session in the afternoon. Those who don't want to practice could head off early. I think this calls for a group ride for the Sydneysiders up the Old Pac.

How many would be interested? At this stage Sat 14 Aug looks like it might be fine weather.

2. Sounds like a good plan.i hope you get a good turn out. although im on the northern end of the coast.i did see three learner riders on thursday having a good time.I cant make it.
  3. I'll try to make it John.

Fun Ha!
  4. I'm all over it, Chris. Still waiting for your response, though. ;)
  5. Anyone watching here .. we are heading up to Terrigal this Saturday to do an Ls session. We gotta get up there somehow so I guess we're having a ride too :D

Check the Ls session thread for discussion/details.

6. Nice little learners session on the Coast today. Thanks to all for the great turnout and help.