Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Celtic Warlocks Ride fo Dusty

Discussion in 'QLD' started by Thomo, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Celtic Warlocks Ride fo Dusty Sept 17th

Celtic Warlocks are hosting a ride to raise funds for Dusty.
    Dusty is a CW member who has been told to live he requires a transplant within the next two years.
    We would like to see as many people at this event as possible to support Dusty and his family as they fight this. We are expecting 300 plus bikes.
    Cost is $15/head with all proceeds going to Dusty.
    Ride leaves Park Ridge Tavern 10am, September 17th. South Brisbane Area.
    BFast avail, afterparty with band at clubhouse ...
    Please come along and support a fellow biker and brother.

2. Are the Celtic Warlocks another outlaw club like the rebels, banditos, etc?
  3. Google!
  4. google aside, it would help if the OP had posted what State/Territory/City this event is in...
  5. Looking at their website:

The Celtic Warlocks Policies are

So I would suggest just a bunch of people who like to ride and possible down a drink or three.
  6. TRA is spot on. We are located South of Brisbane.
    Hope to see you all at the ride.

7. Sounds good, I will try to be there!
  8. About 6 weeks to go. Lock this event into your ride calendar. Loads of prizes and giveaways on the day. See you there.

9. Live band and entertainment at clubhouse after ride.
  10. Can add your name to the list of attendees on Facebook now. Search for "Celtic Warlocks"...
    Event is gaining momentum and we are expecting big numbers. Will be a great day, great fun for all.....
  11. Come along Brisbane bikers. Love to see as many bikes as we can get. Make an effort in support of a bloke that will be truly gratefull for the support we can give him.
  12. Not long to go now. Put a reminder on the fridge for this day.
  13. Bikini waitresses from 5pm to 9pm. Airbrusher onsite doing helmets. Some great prizes to give away. 3 weeks to go..See you there...
  14. Hi All/Moderators,

Update on "Ride for Dusty"... Punk Rock band 'Spitfireliar' playing live. Ned Kelleys Motorcycle wear and accessories setting up shop back at clubhouse. Qld Mower Sport(Racing Ride on lawn mowers) setting up display.
    Bikini waitresses from 5pm to 9pm. Helmets, Tshirts, alcohol as prizes/auction/giveaways.
    See you there. Park Ridge Tavern, 10am departure...
  15. $300 Cash prize to be won for anyone who registers. Weather is looking great. Ride has been set with two pub stops. Ride approx 240kms. Details on the day.
  16. Had a great ride today, never thot I'll in riding together with so many bikes at once. The club house was cool too, but honestly I couldn't understand a words from the singer of the band lol...
    Thanks Thomo for organising the ride!!