Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Celebration drinks in Melb . . . today !!! feel free to come

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Mickyb V9, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Okay, some of you might know.

I'M GOING TO LONDON !!! . . . it was confirmed this morning in a meeting I had in Melbourne.

I'm with im.on.it at the moment, (being wankers in a convertible) and we are planning to have lunch at Docklands.

Come join us for a drink !
    I'm putting a bar tab on . . . call us on me (0419018139) or Nee (0419222070).

. . . my NR mod status remains the same. Taking bids from NSW guys now on who wants the role in 4-6weeks time. :grin:

2. Tremedous news, great stuff that your life's progressing and advancing your career

Leave some room on that bar tab for when you get back to Sydney :wink:
  3. I would, dont even know you but who can pass up a free drink?? hahaha i have to pick bike up from raceway suzuki today though :p

And congrats on the o/s work!!

4. i'll give you 1 dollar for your monster =D lol
  5. awesome news, congrats!
  6. Belive it or not... He would be getting the better deal :LOL:

Congrats micky I remember over a year ago you thought about doing this ,like TC said leave some some money on the bar tab for us. :LOL:

Now down to business . :cool:

Im taking your bike stand and the gloves ,the seagulls can fight for the rest. :grin:
  7. Now you can post your very own scam... garaged bike, recently moved to london...no joy rides... serious offers only :LOL:

Good luck in your adventure!
  8. Congrats Micky :)
  9. Some tab!!!!

Cost me $20 to visit the man this afternoon :p

Good to see ya mate.

Damn that calamari was superb.
  10. Re: Celebration drinks in Melb . . . today !!! feel free to

Congrats. What will you be doing there, if I may ask?

I hope to holiday there in the next year or two, taking in the UK and parts of Europe. Wife is stopping off there on her way back from a wedding in NY (cheaper to get a round the world airfare than a MEL-JFK-MEL flight). So she'll do some recon work for us...
  11. Sorry I missed you Micky. Spent the day sorting out 2 buggered Targa Tas cars, that I had to send off to Sydney. Got the job done. Ready for a beer now.
  12. Congratulations Micky, hope you're enjoying yourself in Melbourne!

13. Aw Micky! I could kill you and hug you atm. Kill cos I was in Melb at uni and would've caught up with you had I known you were free - you should've texted me! and hug ya cos you're going and that is just awesome news and I'm so happy for you.

How long you in Melb for?
  14. Re: Celebration drinks in Melb . . . today !!! feel free to

Marty, I was heavily involved in a massive sports carnival in Sydney back in 2000. Its Londons turn in 4years time to host the sports carnival. ;)

I'm back in Syd guys !

Melbourne rocks ! I swear us Sydneysiders are getting raped in the ass in terms of cost of living.

Alex/Brett . . . yeah, two-up and drinks at the end of the week !!!

Rog, now time to book a plane ticket back to London via Modena ! ;)
  15. ah, yeah . . that convertible im.on.it and I were cruising in today . . .

here it is . .

(the black Astra in the background)

Rog, its a Fezza 360 "Modena" :eek:
    coincidence ??? :eek:
    :shock: . . . its a sign !!
  16. wanka :p

nah we looked fooli sic mate!
  17. Is this just a massive ploy to move to being only a two hour flight from that italian bird??? :LOL:

Congratulations! Good luck with the carnival... :grin:
  18. Re: Celebration drinks in Melb . . . today !!! feel free to

Ah, THAT carnival.

Hey, if you want some "protectors" for a certain portable combustible device I'm sure that there are lots of willing NRs ready to help out....

19. Micky, I didn't know that you were in the Gay olympics.
  20. That looks like a 360 Spyder, soft top :p