Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

CBR600rr: Jadiner Fender Eliminator install

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by ozi, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Hi,

I've just installed a Jardine fender eliminator on my 06 CBR600RR. After pulling the existing fender off, I realised that there is no mount for the number plate light on the Jardine fender :-s

It appears that Jardine have an "optional" number plate light bolt kit available:

I'm assuming these bolt lights are a universal product and should be available at most auto/motorcycle stores? Has anyone fitted these? How do they look? Are there any other options available for the Jardine fender? I just can't find the Jardine product here in Australia so looking for alternatives if available locally.

2. I fitted a Valtermoto one on a CBR1000RR last week.

The fender eliminator and the number plate holder and nuber plate light are bought as seperate parts on most brands. No one seems to tell you this when you buy them. Same as LED indicators. No one ever tells you you need a LED flasher relay to make them all work.
  3. Hi mate! Thanks for that. I will need to look into it. Yes I wish they had told me about the number plate light before I fitted it ](*,)