Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

CBR600RR 2010 Release Date?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Levih, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Anyone have a head up what month this bike will be released.

Took me a year to save around 16k, and Im ready to purchase :)

2. who cares, its a honda :) :) :)
  3. plus i hear this is 1 of the new paint jobs on the new cbr's

if u look closely its actualy a woman

4. Exactly,

If i wanted to know about a Retard6 I would of asked :p
  5. I'm actually getting the Orange model and getting it resprayed Red
  6. well that where u are wrong my friend, u did ask, its called a honda like i said :)
  7. They release around mid March i am pretty sure :-s
  8. I checked with my Honda dealer a few months ago as I was also thinking about getting the '10 600rr and he gave me an estimate of May. I've since decided to put the purchase back a year to wait for the '11 (not just a paint job make over, but a completely new bike).
  9. Gross :sick:
    Who would intentionally ruin a perfectly decent coloured bike with RED? Red is the most over-rated and over-used colour in motoring history.
  10. Im doing what Honda did not, sticking true to the brand color!
  11. So what are you saying, you dont ride women? :p
  12. this is very nice
  13. Will never come out of the Honda factory looking like that.

It's Honda, FFS.
  14. that's most likely a paint job for other countries. Australia usually gets the more plain paint jobs, and 1 race replica paint scheme.
    Besides, is the 2010 model any different to the 2009 model? (doesnt look to be apart from colour scheme). Get a run out 2009 model and save your money.
  15. The 2010 is the same as the 2009 except the new paint jobs, only reason I'm staying on a 250 is to wait for the revamped 2011.
  16. is the 2011 model gonna look like the 1000rr? I didnt like the 1000rr at first but it really grows on you after a while. but you dont have to stare at the current 600rr to admit thats its sexy
  17. LOL Levi aren't u still on your Ls? :-s

Where have u been mate I haven't seen u out in ages?

18. Ill be on my P's, and its only a weekend bike so Ill take my chances.

And i havn't been out anywhere becuz I ride a 125....

19. silly mate, but its your life
  20. you haven't outgrown your 250, why the rush?