Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

CBR600 F4i

Discussion in 'Archived' started by MR_PEA, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!

Hey Guys,
    Currently I am currently looking to upgrade my bike.. so my cbr 600 is up for sale.

2002 Honda CBR600 F4i, I4 Injected, 12 months rego (14 Feb 2012)
    42000kms on the clock,
    Oil Changed every 5thousand kms with a semi synthetic 10w40 oil,
    recently had a major service at InTune in ringwood,
    DID Chain and Sprockets changed at 37000,
    Michelin Pilot road Tyres in very good condition (>5000 old),
    Remus slip-on exhaust (no drone down low, very meaty bark up high),
    Pipercross Air Filter,
    LED Dash upgrade,
    frame sliders,
    led tail light,
    Tinted Visor,
    LED Numberplate lights,
    Ferodo front brake pads (at 25000)

This bike is an absolute hoot to ride, it has a very neutral riding position where you are not on your wrists like most modern super sports, and with as much power (110hp) as a modern 600ss bike makes it a very tractable package. it corners very well and has put some of the bigger bikes to shame.
    if you are looking for a quick and easy to ride 600cc bike with good manoeuvrability to handle heavy traffic, rain, Shine, twistys, this is the bike for you.

Price: $5400Please feel free to contact me via PM, or by email joeles69@hotmail.com or via mobile afterhours on 0438 346 927.

Cheers Joel.
  2. Darn can you wait about 11 months :-(

I was getting keen on one of these as a commuter once off my restrictions, looks like a nice example of one..

FYI InTune are walking distance from my house, they are pretty good..
  3. Good stunt bike in the making(y)
  4. The ad says 42,000Kms but the dash is showing as 29,155 Kms, why the difference?
  5. its an older photo.. i have had the bike since about 24,000 old.. not much has changed recently.. ;)
    the bottom photo is the most recent pic of it..
  6. after having a bit of a poke around bike sales I have decided to drop the price to 5900 firm.. beers!
  7. come on guys this is an awesome bike for the cash and there is really nothing to spend for the next year apart from an oil change.
  8. if only i was on the lookout.

haha, good luck!
  9. price drop 5400, placed an add on bikesales as well,
    and more images.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  10. SOLD - to the guy around the corner....
    it makes me sad to see it go.. but warm in antisipation for what comes next.. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.