Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

CBR250RR Setting off alarms

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by pro-pilot, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Just got my project CBR250RR back from the shop now re-jetted and with new CDI. Using a megacycle can, this thing is setting of car alarms as I cruise past! :shock:

Never had one of these before, and while not as powerful as the R1 (dah), this thing pumps out the power, and shiite, the noise!

Do other cibber rider experience this?

2. Anything with a loud enough exhaust will set of car alarms :wink:

My RX3 BP sets of car alarms at idle in shopping centre car parks let alone if i free rev it to 10,000rpm and let her pop and bang a bit. its like a choir of car alarms when you turn the car off :LOL:

Az

3. For me,, not yet and prob wont anytime soon.

My muffler is jus gutted. I looked in to my pipe and gutted it is,, theres nothing in there :shock: .

Love the sound though. I go past my friends place and they know it me.... :p

4. i love the sound of matchstick's 2fiddy rr, its like 4 victas on steroids :LOL:

5. My VTR with a Neptune makes children cry...

6. and women moan :p nice pipe duff

7. :wink: :LOL: :LOL: Cheers mate

8. i miss my datsun..... lol

twin 45s and extractors is all ya need... unless ya got a rotary then you don't need nuuuffin.

9. What sort of CDI have you got?