Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

cbr250rr bar ends

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by cleanhands, Aug 20, 2009.

1. low-sided. ripped off the left bar-end. I'm guessing it did its job in protecting the actual handlebar, so now I'm looking to replace it.

I've seen alot advertised on ebay from HK for cbr 125 through to 1000 (apparently its compatible with all of them). So the cbr bike handlebar bar ends are all a standard size? Was just wondering if I could just grab a pair of cbr 600rr bar ends and they would fit? anyone know?

2. Go to the bike wreckers
  3. Take the right one in to the wreckers when you go. It'll save you no end of trouble. Last time I was in I exchanged bar ends, got to rummage through a big storage bin full of them...it was great.

Hope it goes well - boingk
  4. rated r parts sell them in a few colours
    also that brand oxford or you could get some off ebay which are led, if ur in for that thing
    i think they are an 8mm thread, could be wrong
    i dont think the 600rr are compatible from what i could gather tring to source my own bar ends for my cbr250rr.
    also, off topic, do you find they reduce vibration considerably?
  5. I'd say it depends on the bike and who's riding it. I replaced my 350g+ (each!) bar ends with button-caps that weigh less than a tenth of the originals weight, and I like it fine. No numb hands, no buzzing...seems alright. Again, depends on the bike and the rider.

Cheers - boingk