Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

CBR250 Mc19 $3000 ono

Discussion in 'Archived' started by coffee guru, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since i bought my Buell, my cibby is getting no loving so its time to set it free! Had it a couple of years, easy to ride and very fuel efficient. Had carbies acid washed and cleaned and new steering bearings just over a year ago. New starter clutch, battery, plugs etc just recently.
    Perfect learner bike!

Attached Files:

2. looks like either 30k or 80k from the pic. Hard to see with the glare.
  3. comparing the easily visible 3 with the ambiguous first number, I would say it's 80k
  4. Its 30k der Kommandant!(y)
  5. huh, alright then.
  6. I thought someone calling themselves Kernel Klunk would be a Hogans Heroes fan, hence the Kommandant reference.
  7. Oooooh yeah. Lol!
  8. not tryin to cut you down here dude, but 30k on a 22yr old bike?
  9. probably been round the clock.
    mind you my mate reckons these bikes aren't capable of going around the clock on original engine parts.
  10. Yes obviously the clock aint exactly right, i didnt think that needed to be pointed out on a 22yo bike,i knew that when i bought it. But it runs really well and i kept it well after my restrictions ended because its easy to ride and not the slightest bit thirsty.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.