Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

CBR250 Break Levers

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Dan-E, Mar 23, 2006.

1. My CBR250RR was recently dropped and the break lever snapped off, it was a bendy lever, like a U Shaped break lever, i cant seem to find a replacement anywhere, i've recplaced it with a standard straight lever, but im used to my U Shaped lever, anyone know where to find them?

2. Try Recycled Motor Cycles. 125 Beresford Rd Lilydale. Ph 9735 4433. About $30 and $5 fitting. My housemate snapped his off about a month ago.

Thats if your in the SE Melbourne region. They are an actual importer and compliance licensee of CBR250's. Good Luck.
  3. There's a wreckers behind peter stevens in ringwood where i got my brake lever from, i think it was $25 and it's easy to fit yourself but they'd probably do it for you for nothing if you asked (Only 1 screw holding it on).
  4. There are two aftermarket companies for this sort of stuff- your local bike shop should have a list of parts from MCS- aftermarket levers, blinkers etc. The other company is Conco which I think is now McLeod Accessories.

Also check the cost of a Honda genuine as it may be acceptable- original levers are always that bit better than aftermarket copies.