Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

CB750 Loom Woes - just a wiiittle problem

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by tmg, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, how are all today? that's great, now then let me stop talking like a game show host and start talking like, well, me. :LOL:

I finally got the bike home - fcuk what a ride!!!! aaaaaand, did the swap thingy, where I put all the good bits into the good frame and it looks pwetty!

one minor problem though, is the fact that when I took the loom out of the running bike, I neglected to label any of the smaller, individual plugs for easy reconnection. All the cluster plugs are connected no worries there. however it is the smaller ones that I cannot figure out.

I got diagrams and they're easy to read, but the wire colours the diagrams are refering to don't match the actual wire colours, and I have blown two 30amp main fuses from thinking it was right and turning the bike on and seeing a puff of smoke from the main fuse box, whiiich pretty much tells me "aaaaaaah!!! not!".

so yeah, help...........please...................it's all that's left to do.