Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

CB400 Screen

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Eddo, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Hi there

I have a 2009 CB400 and I'm thinking of buying a screen. Nothing to large tho. There are a few suppliers out there but I was wondering if anyone has fitted one of these to a cb400 and which brand you would recommend. An idea of price would be good to.

2. I fitted an Ermax Speedmax to my cb400. It takes the wind off your chest and felt like the handbrake (!) had been released. But it tends to throw it higher around the head. still a definite improvement on the highway though. I found the wind quite strong after 100-110kph but now easily handle faster speeds...not so hard hanging on!! I have taken to wearing earplugs, apparently a good idea anyway for hearing protection.
  3. We fitted the Honda genuine screen to our CB400. Excellent mounting and it does make a difference at freeway speeds. Can't recall exactly how much it was, but I think it was a couple of hundred.
  4. Good man! Also makes a huge difference to fatigue when you're spending 6 hours or more in the saddle.
  5. Well fitted my new screen last night. Rode to work this morning ....as someone in here said it sure does feel like the handbrake has been released paticularly over 80kmh. Handling is a tad more twitchy and responsive as well. I'm very surprised at the difference this has made and very pleased with the results.
  6. Anybody else fitted any screens to their cb400's lately in VIC? If so from where and how much?

I'm after one for an 08 cb400 sf
  7. The link doesn't work can you please retype it.