Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by chillibutton, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

Anyone on here looking to sell a CB400 ABS? Pref 2010 onwards with low km, pref black.

Can buy outright or can trade for '12 Ninja 300.

Need slightly lower seat height for the wife's bike and the CB seems to be about the only one to fit the bill!
  2. I have a 2009 ABS with 22k on it. Still not really sure though that I want to sell it. Runs perfect. Is the Ninja really that much taller ??
  3. #3 chillibutton, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
    Hi GoozaGooza

The ninja is 785mm stock, the CB is either 770 or 755. Doesn't sound like a lot but it makes quite a difference, we went to some bike shops today and she felt a lot more comfy on them, less arch of foot than on the Ninja (still can't flat foot lol). None were ABS though and she'd prefer that.

So let me know if you do want to sell, and is it black?
  4. Sorry, Its Tri Color Blue White Red. But it does have ABS. They are a nice bike. Shame shes too short for the Ninja.
  5. Cheers mate, ah well will keep looking, there's one in QLD that looks good but we'll see re interstate!
  6. CB400 sourced, checked, bought. No longer wanted ;)
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.