Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Caught the bug

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Slovan, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Hi guys and gals...

A few months ago i decided to get my l's and a bike. After some serious negotiations with the wife - terms and conditions have been agreed on.

So on tuesday i got myself a Honda CB500f - was pretty nervous to begin with but after 2 days of intermittent riding all i can say is wow.

Being on the back of a bike and in control of it is amazing - i dont think it compares to anything....

What a great website with awesome info for noobs like me...

Now i just need this weather to clear up

2. Welcome to NR. You have very good bike.

3. Welcome, I am getting the X version of your bike in the next couple days, and I can't wait to begin practising. Already have a route picked out with some twisty side streets.

4. welcome aboard :]

5. Welcome SlovanSlovan yes an addiction that is hard to rival! Enjoy those twistys on a quick run down to Thornleigh via railway pde...and the back way through Normanhurst west up to Hornsby as well...ah memories of being a pillion before the traffic lights were in...
    Happy safe riding and a great bike you've got as well'

6. G'day mate and welcome to the rest of your life!! Hope the wife didn't take too much in the negotiations :greedy:

7. Welcome to the world of bikes...

And to NR...

8. 200kms around the northern beaches, a wheelie and great weather... Day 3 of my moto adventure.

9. And cheers for the welcome all.....