Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Caught eating at the wheel

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by nickt, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Just did a search of my bike plates and I've been spotted eating at the wheel!

If only they knew how hard it was to get the donuts inside the helmet. :/
  2. I think that is for a car/4WD. The site has different vehicle shapes for different vehicles.
  3. It really is difficult to get sarcasm across on a forum. :p
  4. :oops:

Sorry. I know how frustrating that can be.
  5. check out the some of the users posting info. uralla9 for instance obviously spends all his/her time making notes. 1908 reports so far with 72 reports from this person in one day. FFS, if that isn't dangerous I don't know what is.
  6. Hahaha that's a classic!

Do they allow two of the same numberplates if the vehicle shape is different?
  7. Its ok, I reported him for dangerously jotting down reports whilst driving :wink:
  8. prolly Harold Scruby in disguise :LOL: :LOL:
  9. Maybe the plate they saw was R0FL?
  10. word, just what i was thinking. :p
  11. Does anyone have an account

bbj83u is a cop car and the eating donuts at the wheel would be a good one
  12. [SARCASM ON]

No it isn't... :p

13. i love your plate d00d111!!!!! lol!
  14. This site (rate the plate) is pure BS. Untrained members of the public dobbing in people...
    I hate this crap. :evil: :evil: :evil:

15. mate get the code right

*sarcastic comment goes here*

16. LOL ah ok you're on version 7.1, I was still using version 6.9 :p
  17. Yeah, me too. I'll have to start a dobbing in people training course and charge an exorbitant fee for it! :LOL:

Butz. :beer:
  18. But it's good school holiday fun for the kids.

"Kids you've got to write down all the number plates you see and when we get home we're going to do something fun on the internet" ...

... "What are we going to say this car did?" ... "Can I choose this one daddy, please, please, ... the driver was swerving all over the road and ..."

I had never heard of this site, interesting!
  19. Heh, you're going to love that new site NSW Police are going to put up, where people will be able to upload photo/film evidence of any criminal activity they witnessed. The main difference being that evidence will presumably be used to do something about it, rather than just venting on the net.

Dobbing is a nasty word, but I fully intend to get a camera and upload some of the behaviours I witness on our roads!