Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC ''Catch A Coach'' service to Phillip Island Information?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by brent88, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Hi, on the website it states that the coach will leave from 6:45am and return ''from'' 5pm. MotoGp race ends at 4:45pm does this mean that there will be coaches till at least 5:30 or will we have to get on the coach within 15 mins of the race finishing (assuming that the race is not delayed or anything, what would happen about the busses then?)

On the site it states that the buss will take 1 hour and 30 mins to get the the circuit but whereis says 1 hour and 50 mins and whereis is not allowing for the extra traffic on Motogp day so what time would it get to the circuit?

So, what time will the last coach leave the Island? What time will the 6:45 am coach arrive at the island?

2. The buses can't all leave at the same time. You will have plenty of time to see the podium presentation and then catch a bus.

The line at fed square was effing huge for Stoners last race at 7am, I went and had breakfast and came back at 8:30 and only had to wait 10 minutes.

Can't remember how long it took, 2 hours or so?

- Are you still not using the clutch on your downshifts.

3. Thanks. I normally use the clutch on downshifts now because I actually care about this bike lol. But every now and then...