Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Careful - your eyesight may suffer from this!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by TonyE, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Came across an old backup CD I made of some images years ago and found this. I have no idea where or when it comes from but since I had to suffer when I looked at it, I thought I'd make other people suffer too... :p

2. Ooooooooo Sweetie!!!

Can it lead the march??
  3. Pretty much sums up my opinion of cruisers........

ghey! :p
  4. Now that would surely have to take out the prize at the Pink Ribbon Ride. Personally wouldn't be seen dead on it myself - nowhere near enough of an extrovert to get about on that.
  5. aawwww I dunno .......... could be a challenge. Then again ........ could be a mistake too.

Damn thing looks like it might have some gender-assignment issues
  6. I think anyone who rides that has no issues with their sexuality...

They have had to come out - the damned thing is way too big to fit in a closet. :LOL: :LOL:
  7. LMFAO !!!!!!!!! pissa ! :LOL:
  8. It runs on Jelly Beans, hence the rear airbrush job. I heard this beast displaces 1367 jelly beans per cyclical revolution...... Heinz came out with a similar but slightly modified engine type as an advertising stunt however it didn't go down too well with the general public....

9. That was the second time I ate my lunch today! :shock: :shock:
  10. how's that different from any other Hardley?
  11. Ouch that does hurt! :LOL:
  12. I volunteer to crash it, hard.
  13. You'll be sliding a while to get through all that fibreglass.....

At least it'll never be stolen.
  14. Unless you park it in Oxford Street in Sydney - or parts of Prahran in Melbourne. :LOL:
  15. I dare you to ride it with some of MG's mates! :LOL:
  16. Or near Mars Bar here in Adelaide... :LOL:
    Anyway, should stop now
  17. I didn't think he had mates like that... :p :LOL:
    deliberately misconstruing the comment for a quasi humourous effect...
  18. [​IMG]
    Not them right? :LOL:
    Anyway, back to work now
  19. Flamebait

How about we give it to Richard Hammond from Top Gear and he can park it behind that flame throwing jet drag car!