Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Careful what you wish for

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by vic, Mar 25, 2008.

1. A married man left work early one Friday, but instead of going home, he spent the weekend partying with the boys. When he finally returned home on Sunday night, his wife really got on his case and stayed on it.

After a few of hours of swearing and screaming, his wife paused and pointed at him and made him an offer. "How would you like it if you didn't see me for a couple of days?".....

The husband couldn't believe his luck, so he looked up, smiled and said,

"That would suit me just fine!!"

Monday went by, and the man didn't see his wife.

Tuesday and Wednesday went by and he still didn't see her.

Come Thursday, the swelling went down a bit and he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.
  2. :rofl:

Nice one, didn't see it coming :LOL:
  3. :LOL: :LOL:
    surprised me too
  4. The husband didn't see it coming either!!

5. Why? You been out all weekend with the lads too???
  6. Classic, joke of the week :rofl:.
  7. Classic!! :rofl:
  8. Me too !! Hi mate :p
  9. This is perfect - I'm forwarding it to my sister to "show" it to her husband. Well done :LOL:
  10. Maybe it would be more realistic if it read;

"A married planned a great weekend motorbike ride with his mates including plenty of high speed bends leading up to sweet twisty mountain roads. He was so caught up in his plans, he forgot to mention it to his beloved ...

When he returned home on Sunday night, he began elatedly to recount to his wife all of his amazing experiences but instead she really got on his case and stayed on it."

Because just partying wouldn't be enough to separate a married man from his wife - would it?