Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Care to help a stranger out?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by BoostJunky, May 10, 2007.

1. I'm beginning the process of trying to find a place to lease before I get to Melb in about 9 weeks. Problem is, even if I'm willing to sign a lease sight unseen, the agents want me to send someone for an inspection on my behalf. I don't know anyone in melbourne and I wouldn't mind a fair opinion on a place myself.

Would anyone in melb (north east burbs likely) be willing to do this for me should the need occur? I'd be willing to pay a bit for the time you take to do it. I'd like an honest opinion on the place as I'm rather picky.

I know its a long shot but I really didnt know what else to do.

Thanks!

2. Hi. I live in inner city, have time off while I'm healing up with a "dicky shoulder". As long as the weather is ok, I don't mind. I don't want to ride in wet with my shoulder, really don't want to try to avoid idiot car drivers in the wet at present. If you tell me what you want in a place, I can let you know on what places are you ask me to look at pretty objectively :) Shoot me a PM if you want help.

3. Awesome, thanks for the offer. I will definately send you a PM with more details. Im just starting to look for a place now.