Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cardo Scala Rider Q1 TeamSet and Q3 MultiSet Review

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' started by NetriderBot, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Small, low-profile, easy-to-use and with many new features, these may be the best yet!

more »
  2. I've got the Q3 multiset and can say it is a really good piece of gear.
    When I go riding with my wife, she and I can talk to each other with no hassles even when going at speed.

I have not yet tried out the quick connect feature, but I'm sure it works as documented.
  3. I just purchased the Q2 multiset pro today. Have played 'black ops' around the house testing it's range and quality. So far so good. Phone, GPS, Radio (inbuilt) and MP3 interface all working well. Ear piece placement was a little more difficult than I'd envisaged, but worth the frigging around getting it right.
    Now to convince the wife to get out and about in this rain to road test it. (I don't like my chances)
  4. I'm tossing up between the scala q1 teamset an the sena SMH5 at the moment. Can't seem to choose. Price is about the same. Does anyone know if you can get additional 'base' kits for either? I want to mount in 3 helmets (1 modular and 2 open face) and use the 2 units in whichever helmets we are using.