Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Car vs bike drift

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by DRMAT, Jan 14, 2011.

1. #1 DRMAT, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Impressive work, love the camera car!

[URL="]
    [/URL]

2. Mad bike, mad skills.
    Awesome vid, thankyou!

3. What did extending the swingarm do for him?

4. puts the riders weight further in front of the rear wheel so the kawa's power doesn't try and wheelie everywhere.... easier drifting/more stable

5. Stopped the front from lifting under power

6. I was going to say it's lame to extend the swingarm and do this... but ****... the part around 3:20 where he is drifting out of the turn with one hand on the ground made up for it.

7. That was pretty damn impressive. Thanks for sharing. (y)

8. That is one looong chain. Great skills all round.

9. As good and skillful this rider is I reckon the Black Devil - Moscow Ride on R1 rider has NMOT (Nuts made of titanium). Not taking anything away from this video but drifting in the controlled environment of a track is very tame compared to the Black Devil.

https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=117883

10. ResmeN, that Moscow Ride on the R1 has suspicion of not being authentic.
    Read comments in other forums how he seems to get through spaces he can't actually fit through towards the end of the video so it could be a bit of a hoax...

It wouldn't suprise me one bit....

11. Joe lol if that's the case I take it back. Why people would post such a video online that's a hoax is beyond me but then again there really are some weird and wonderful videos on YT. There was also another rider similar to the Moscow one called Ghost Rider who did the same thing but around Paris. Some also said that was a hoax but most say it's authentic.

12. The video was a good one to watch, loved the camera work as well.

13. Nice to see we can embed YT vids as well now!