Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Car stolen today

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ljiljan, Jan 27, 2013.

1. #1 Ljiljan, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
    Police are appealing for information after a fully marked highway patrol car was stolen near Dean Park this morning.

About 11.50am today (Sunday 27 January 2012), Mount Druitt Highway Patrol and police from the Traffic Strike Force had stopped a vehicle on the M7 near the Richmond Road off ramp.

The driver of the vehicle struggled with police and was able to break free of the officers.

He was last seen getting into the highway patrol car and driving away in the vehicle which has the registration plates of BQ12MU and call sign MD203 printed on it. The car also contains police batons.

Police have also released an image of a man who might be able to assist with inquiries. The image is of Arthur Partsch, who is described as being of Pacific Islander appearance, 170cm tall, with brown eyes and of medium build.

Arthur Partsch, who is considered dangerous, may be wearing a pair of dark shorts with no shirt.

Anyone who sees either Arthur Partsch or the dark green Holden Commodore sedan is asked not to approach it but to contact Triple Zero immediately.

Anyone with information about this incident should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page:https://www1.police.nsw.gov.au/. Information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We remind people they should not report crime information via our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Talk about hilarious. Best fb comment I've read:
    I saw the tyres in Penrith, the doors in Liverpool, The radio was in Blacktown, The bonet in Bondi, The engine in Redfern, The steering wheel in a mates boot, The gun you left in the car I saw in Bankstown and the GPS I put on the back of some dude in a wheelchair, The taser I saw in Bidwill.... I hope that helps hahahahahahahaha
    3 hours ago · Like · 24
  2. anyone interested in buying a flashing light , real cheap..
  3. Vehicle has been recovered :D

4. Justus, that pic is from an ACT traffic car that was involved in a crash a couple of months ago with the blue Commodore you can see.
  5. Either way, obviously not blue/green as per media release.
    Not quite the pic I was looking for but close. The one I'm after is a cop car going straight off a vertical drop into a concrete storm water canal.

Justus' pic reminds me of an incident on Forest Rd in Peakhurst. Traffic backs up somewhat to the Bonds Rd intersection and a cop was making his way slowly down the other side of the road. For the next several minutes, all that can be heard is sirens. Get up to the intersection and find the same car has run head on into a car turning out of Boundary Rd towards Penshurst.
  6. #6 Rainbow7, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013

I wonder if it was the usual obese HWP copper/45kg middle-aged woman constable that he managed to overpower?

Update: Vehicle has indeed been recovered. http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/l...nb3YuYXUlMkZtZWRpYSUyRjI4MTk0Lmh0bWwmYWxsPTE=

Well, that guy's going to jail but he'll be a hero there. Hell, I'd give him a round of applause.
  7. Ill bet that little piggie is getting a roasting down the station.... and Arthur wont be havin' much fun when they catch him either
  8. ahhh too good, stealing a HWP car would not go down well, like cowboys and horses that lot.

Infact i a few days ago i got invited into the HWP office at gordan police station, whole place is covered in memorabilia of them posing with their cars and bikes and shit over the years.
  9. Thought that this article was worth posting. So the license plate scanner is fitted on the roof with 3 cameras (360 view?). I wonder if this is part of the reason there seems to be a push for front facing number plates in Victoria?

10. i don't make a habit of approaching highway patrol cars OR pacific islanders... with or without shirt.