Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Car Servicing around Hawthorn?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Morbo28, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Hey all - quick question...The car (Liberty) is due for a service. It's the first one since I moved to Hawthorn. I was happy with the old people before I moved, but I wouldn't mind finding a mechanic to service it who is local.

Does anyone know of trustworthy/reliable/reasonably priced mechanics/servicing centres that do log book servicing near Hawthorn? I could take a lucky dip, but any guidance would be appreciated.

Ta.

2. Thanks smee, very helpful (as always).

3. You will find that most of the mechanics in the hawthorn/Camberwell area have be seen to be doing a good job as their clientele are quite the discerning type who will make or break a dealer's reputation.

4. Lol yes I do consider myself a member of the upper echelon, living where I do :) I guess I could pick the closest one and use it as a test - this one's only a minor service.

Still, if anyone has first hand experience, your comments would be appreciated.