Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Car rust remover/repairer in Melb

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by undii, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Hope this fits in this forum, sorry if not (as it can be applied to bikes I thought it would be ok in here)

My folks van and my car have got little bits of rust in a couple places and was wondering if anyone here did body repair work or had friends or knew people. Mainly to keep 'friends' in business style. We want to get to the spots before they become 'real problems' My parents live in Geelong and I live in Richmond so anywhere close or in between I guess is ok? Is anyone able to help out and/or recommend where to go?

2. *sigh* So no one can help or knows people that can do small jobs of rust repair/removal? :?
  3. know one in Cranbourne but thats a bit far away
  4. yes would be glad to look at it ,,im not far from richmond either,,,we mostly do smash repairs and paint but rust also no probs ,ive sent thru my phone number
  5. Mirror Finish in Arden street Kensington. They do any job and specialize in prestige car repairs. I use them through work for all our repairs. They are not cheap but you only get what you pay for in the body repair industry.
  6. im at work from 7 in the morning till 5 30 or so at night ,yeah i have no life , but drop by whenever you like