Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Car has a go at biker on camera and gets busted

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by waedwe, Jun 28, 2013.

1. #1 waedwe, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd of jaw dropped him.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. He shoulda just smashed the guy.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Instant karma. :)
  5. Can I have 2 minutes of my life back.

First instance car driver was a wanker
    Every other instance the rider pretty much put himself in a position to be harassed again knowing the guy was a wanker
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If you're going to call someone a cnut to their face at least be prepared to back it up with the biff. Especially if you're a big scary biker on a blacked out fart knocker.
  7. Victory riding wannabe brother.

8. this.

should of just gone the other way or stayed behind him.. but he decided to pull up side next to the car and pretty much invited the harassment.
  9. The most interesting thing is that you make a report to the UK police and "Shock" they actually do something about it.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. This was the only thing that surprised me in the vid.....

Both rider and driver we behaving like farken arseholes.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. must have been doing 5 over...oh wait you said UK police, they actually enforce things other than hooning/speeding unlike their Australian counterparts
  12. Talk about the stars aligning.

I wanted knuckle .....I was disappointed :)
  13. So the car driver makes a mistake by being on the wrong side of the road and then the bike rider gets in his way when he's trying to correct it and it's the car driver that's a ****? No wonder we have bad reputatiions
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. The clear a$$hole in this video was the rider, he initiated most of what ensued, and then went on to complain like a little b|tch to the police.
  15. everyone in my way is an arsole , it is what it is.