Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Car broker?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Vineyard Performance Team, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Does anyone know/suggest/recommend a car broker?

Basically I need someone to go hunting and find me a car as I just don't have time at present to do so. Someone who is able to spot me the bargain car for what I want and get it all checked out mechanically as well. Must be in Vic.
  2. Car brokers or vermin as they are known as in the industry generaly only hunt down new cars. There are some that will find near new low k cars. You are much better off making the time and doing it yourself. Get on the net and track down a handfull of whatever it is you are after and then go and look at them. When you find what you want then organise an RACV inspection. What is it you are looking for?
  3. You'll never get a bargain through either a dealer or broker if you don't make the effort to haggle or negotiate.
    If you want it all served up to you on a plate, bring your $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Regards, Andrew.
  4. Considering I am at present working 80-100 hour weeks I don't have time to be chasing after sellers, hence me looking for a car broker to make my life just that bit easier and one less hassle to worry about.

Thanks for the advice so far.
  5. So, you want a bargain, that's fine, you just won't get one with what you are attempting to do, that's all.
    If you are working those hours, go into a dealer, pick the colour and have it delivered.

Regards, Andrew.
  6. VPT - I'm in a networking group and we have a1 car brokers in our group.

Excellent set-up and mot of it is done online.

7. VPT what sort of car are you looking for?
    Alot of dealers will not deal with car brokers as they are scum just in it for themselves and will not do the best for you. I may be able to recommend a good broker that has a good standing with most dealers and he is also a bike rider. Either PM me or post the details of what you are after. Make/model, new/used, Km, colour and most important max $ you want to spend.
  8. Thanks for the advice.

I'm not looking to buy a brand new car since they drop so much in value once they leave the showroom floor.

Prefer to use those $$ lost better elsewhere.

I think I have already found a couple of people who are able to assist me with my requirements.

Thank you for all your help.