Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Caption competition

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Dec 11, 2005.

1. OK, it's nearly Christmas, so here's my Christmas Caption Competition. Same rules as last time; the funniest, cleverest captions for all these pics wins a $100 gift voucher from Gobike in Canberra.

The filenames are not intended to give a guide as to what the caption should be, so be creative.

http://home.exetel.com.au/hornethome/brighton.jpg

http://home.exetel.com.au/hornethome/diamonds.jpg

http://home.exetel.com.au/hornethome/garlic.jpg

http://home.exetel.com.au/hornethome/riding.jpg

http://home.exetel.com.au/hornethome/sidecars.jpg

http://home.exetel.com.au/hornethome/smoking.jpg

http://home.exetel.com.au/hornethome/Sidecar.jpg

Seconds out, begin..... :D

ENTRIES CLOSE 26/12/05, judging and prize when I get over having to go to my mum's for Christmas :p

2. My Entry

[​IMG]

Hmm, will the laughter be lounder than the hatred ?

I need to install photoshop.

Ms paint bleh !

3. 1: So thats what Mouth ment when he said " lean over the tank and I bet you will do your 1st wheelie AND squeal with delight !

2: When Foxy says be ready for "bling" he means it !

3: Yup the 'netrider' ultimate ride is def a go , the boats all booked

4: Netrider Wanabies

5: Hey deyago, you did say "clockwise" around the track today RIGHT ?

6: Damn Mr Scumbag those clutches do tend to make a noise and stick a little hey !

7: "Chairman" someone tell me I cant F******* lanespilt an outfit NOW !!

4. damn! i cant be stuffed drawing in the captions! can i just say which captions go with which photo?

5.  Top
  6. 1 - the netrider member base in 2004, we've come a long way baby

2 - vanity smurf decides to get into riding for the umm... chicks. while trying to work out how to hold his mirror while riding, he has a BRILLIANT idea

3 - indonesian boat bikes. they just chucked their pee wee 50s over the side

4 - WAAAASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!! :p :p

5 - reckon we could fit a bees dick between us?

6 - yeah, definately a fuel flow problem, i'll book it in for tomorrow mate

7 - this camo will win us the war for sure! if not, we can always flog it off at a fashion show as the latest thing :D

7. 1) Tired of being mistaken for "The Barbarians MC", we whitewashed the club house wall and patched over. And that was the end of "The Librarians".

2) "The hardest substance known to man" laughed Matt232 as, yet again, his diamond-faired bike tore gouges from the bitumen.

3) Desperate to shed its staid image, BMW's research team leaves no stone unturned in the search for that special Ducati something

4) The Chairman and Secretary opened the meeting with the traditional welcome. Smokes, beer and blokes going "Vroom Vroom" - another AGM for the Barry Sheene Fan Club.

5) The Isle of Man sidecar chicken team - always the bridesmaid, never the bride

6) Dunno! It was a four-stroke when I put it on the trailer.

7) The tragic deaths of 20 spectators was inevitable when Helmut Schmidt, a patriot to the last, emerged from the Black Forest after 60 years in deep cover.

8. FOLKS FOLKS

Check out Chairman's entry, that's all you have to do (pt) You don't have to edit the pictures, just supply a snappy caption to go with each picture. Sorry if the instructions weren't clear about that.

9. I like mats way better :D

10. 1)Were we suppose to say cheese or 'Coon'?

2) they can't say they didn't see me now.

3) New import laws result in extreme measures.

4) First time they have been off the bikes in weeks.

5)The new Jamaican bobsled team don't wanna lose anymore.

6)OK, the chicken strips will be gone now.

7)Now, where did that damn Volvo driver go.

11. brighton - *Sidesaddle guy* I wonder if these guys know this is my first time on a bike.

diamonds - Honda in an attempt to counter critism that thier bikes lack character create a new TV series... "Pimp My Bike!"

garlic - *news flash* KTM CEO claims BMW off road abilities stink!

riding - At the AGM of Hells accountants, members debate the virtues of flat bars vs ape hangers for Harley Davidsons.

sidecars - Power Rangers Isle of Mann TT racers Blue and Yellow express concern over pink rangers masculinity...

smoking - I just knew you shouldn't have fitted that cruise control yourself!

sidecar - Smee, having heard just one too many BMW jokes...

12. Since I won the last one, I declare myself ineligable. However, I'll enter as I come up with stuff. For the moment:

#3: Concerned with the possibility of Dracula pinching himself a new ride, the BMW Riders Club resorted to extreme measures for their tour of Transylvania.

13. Dave that's a classic already! Please do post some captions anyway, it's a way for us ALL to have some fun......

14. #1. Staff of Draggin Jeans candidly model their new kevlar-lined Cardigans and Ankle Freezer Slacks.

#2. After not selling first time around, Joe's bike is back in the Trading Post after being advised by a mate to add a 'few flashy bits' to the bike in order to sell it.

#3. Tour group attempts to remove the nasty odour after a unplanned detour through a field full of parsley.

#4. 'Geez your wrists really cop it with this sportsbike riding position'

#5. 'FFS - The guy at Mars leathers told me these were one-of-a-kind...'

#6. Stunt team finally disproves that 'weighting the pegs' improves traction.

#7. Retired Leut. 'Hap' Happablap quickly discovers that 'supermotard' does not mean vintage german bike show.

15. 1. "Barry I've told you before if you ride side-saddle people are going to think you're gay. Why can't you just ride pillion normally like Bruce over there?"
    2. The first bike capable of cutting its own gaps in traffic
    3. The environmentally unsafe practice of dumping rubbish at sea still continues in some parts of the world
    4. I'm not drunk, I can still ride home. Now why won't it start?
    5. The new Netrider sidecar race team fails after members are unable to even reach agreement on which way they're racing.
    6. Lesson 3: How to lube a chain without using a centrestand
    7. With the introduction of front number plates some riders have taken extreme measures to avoid speeding fines.

16. #1 The newly formed Outlaws sub branch of the Cliff Richard Appreciation Society were ready for their first ride.

#2 Paul was a little worried that he might have overdone it a little with his Toy Run decorations this year.

#3 The little known Bulgarian Motorcycle Works team were ready to participate in the inaugral Trans-Translyvania Rally.

#4 After completing 2500 kilometres on an Iron Butt ride, the guys were having a little trouble settling down.

#5 The Manx synchronised sidecar team were tipped to be one of the hot items at that years Gay Commonwealth Games.

#6 The shortlived twostroke revival of 2005 passed almost unnoticed.

#7 Hans was a little worried that the BMW Motorcycle Clubs 1939 Icicle Ride might last a little longer than he expected.

TonyE

17. #1 The newly formed Outlaws sub branch of the Cliff Richard Appreciation Society were ready for their first ride.

#2 Paul was a little worried that he might have overdone it a little with his Toy Run decorations this year.

#3 The little known Bulgarian Motorcycle Works team were ready to participate in the inaugural Trans-Transylvania Rally.

#4 After completing 2500 kilometres on an Iron Butt ride, the guys were having a little trouble settling down.

#5 The Manx synchronised sidecar team were tipped to be one of the hot items at that years Gay Commonwealth Games.

#6 The short-lived two stroke revival of 2005 passed almost unnoticed.

#7 Hans was a little worried that the BMW Motorcycle Clubs 1939 Icicle Ride might last a little longer than he expected.

TonyE

18. #6 "it seems pretty revvy, but it's not that quick"
    "Maybe it's something to do with the gear leaver"

19. I'll line up for a second go :LOL: :LOL:

#1 Someone should have warned Mark that wearing white shoes on a British motorcycle was never going to be a good idea..

#2 Honda launch new Paris Hilton special for the 2006 model year.

#3 Ewan and Charlie eventually realised why Russ the producer thought that the idea of getting a ride down river with the upper Volga Motorcycle Club stank.

#4 New virtual reality GP game from Microsoft aimed at wrong market say analysts..

#5 Manx sidecar team brings new definition of “swinging” to TT races.

#6 I told you that you don’t oil a belt drive!.

#7 Franz went looking for Vic, determined to get an answer as to why his Netrider posts were being rejected...

TonyE