Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Captain Aussie

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Tweetster, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Two bananas are in a locker room taking a shower after their bowling class in Melbounre, when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck in his ass.
    If you do not mind me saying,' stated the second, 'that cork looks very uncomfortable. Why don't you take it out?'
    I regret I cannot', lamented the first banana. 'It is permanently stuck in my arse! I do not understand,' said the other.

'The first banana says, 'I was walking along Russell Street and I tripped over an oil lamp. There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge old man in an Australian Flag attire with a white beard and Akubra hat came boiling out.

He said, 'I am Captain Aussie, the Genie. I can grant you one wish.'

I said, 'No shit?'

2. This is going to sound PC here but why are the two guys 'Arab Terrorists' and the genie an Australian Nationalist?
  3. .. I have no idea!!...it's how I received it!!. It it offends, i'm sure it can be changed to something more (or less :demon: ) PC!! :wink:
  4. It can be made anything and still lead to the same punch line. Seems a bit of a thinly veiled racial attack (not by you, just in general) masked as an otherwise base joke.

But then again I am probably just reading too much into this :p
  5. ...chill pill required??...... :p
  6. I guess Aussie terrorist doesn't have the same ring to it... :wink:

I've recieved the same joke in an email but it was a couple of aussie bogans instead of arabs.