Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can't wait!!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by randy_rider, Jun 23, 2005.

1. I'm on my Ls now, won't be going for my licence for another month or so.

A few days ago a BMW display/showroom moved into the ground floor of my building, right next to a cafe and walled off with glass.

Everytime I go to buy coffee, a yellow and silver BMW bike calls my name.
    It sure looks purdy, so I aint goin' anywhere near it! I don't want to end up buying it.

This is just the same as having a second kid. With the first kid you have your exited but you don't really know whats going on. The second one you know whats going on, you're exited, you know whats going on and you can't wait.

How the hell do I wait another year??

2. Ride fast so you get there quicker! :D
  3. Buy a cheap dirt bike and do heaps of riding in the scrub. You'll have a ball, you'll develop heaps of good riding skills, you'll satisfy your urge to go fast and the year will go quickly. There's my suggestions anyway.
  4. Ride days every weekend. When you're overtaking all the big bikes, then you can say you're bored of your 250. ;)
  5. and what do you do then?
  6. Why Coconuts, you get your bike runover at a servo like me and biatch and moan because you're losing money at work because some bastard couldn't find 'PARK' on his gearbox!

Alternatively you can just biatch and moan about having to wait for an upgrade. ;)
  7. Buy your coffee from somewhere else :wink: .
  8. What did I miss :shock:

Cheers 8)
  9. Some of us don't get that luxury... I can't even pass a Mazda 121 unless its parked!

Oh for a bigger bike with more cubes...
  10. Thanks guys!
    Do you have some tips so that I don't end up buying a BMW?

I'd rather get a Buell!
  11. Get the beamer - love it!
  12. And heres me, completely unable to give you good Karma for this sound advice :roll:

Just have to settle for - I totally agree with rc36Honda's advice here

:D :D :D
  13. buy a pocket bike and go racing, I would be now if I had a spare few hundred for a bike.
  14. Woo hoo!

I went to get my coffee this morning at the whole lot has gone.