Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can't wait tommorrow- Fun ride

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Paddyboy, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Tommorrow morning at 08.30 me and 10 others are riding from Shepparton to Jindabyne ( the twisty route) and staying overnight. Apparently we have to drink beer on Saturday night and lots of it. There are 3 999's a couple of 998's 2 R1's GSX1100 K5 a couple of Aprilia 1000's a Blade and some other lunatic machine. Should be a bit of a laugh and I've never been to Jindabyne before. Anyone know of a good pub/hotel to stay in that isn't worried about 10 blokes in leather getting slightly drunk, Pat

2. Lake jindy hotel is pretty cheap right in the hart of the town ,theres always 200 ski bums from sydney there every night, righting them selves off ,in the snow season.
    10 bikers won't bother them , they have a website .
  3. If you don't mind a bit extra, go the Alpine Gables if it's open. Excellent open grill for dinner!!!
  4. WOW what a great mix of bikes --- have fun guys :moped:
  5. Thanks for the advice people, now going to lube the chain and find a cushion to stick down my leathers.Those R1's can sting after a few hours
  6. sounds like it should be a great day! hope weather stays good for you :)