Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can't find leathers to fit me!!

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by nathanshnoz, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Hey all,

trying to sort out some leather pants with sliders on them. cant find any in the shops that will fit me my legs are too short :S the knee pad and the slider sit waaaaayyyy to low. apparently tiger angel make custom ones but maybe $$$?

any ideas?

2. How about some leg extensions? Takes some time and is a bit painful, but... nah either get leather pants custom made or get a quote from a leather tailor to adjust the thigh length (cut & shut). Phone Walkabout Leathers in Camberwell or contact Katcando in Healesville. (do a netrider search for Katcando)
  3. Or learn to ride properly without having to drag a knee on the ground :bolt:.
  4. did you try them with your boots on and on a bike? I have stumpy little legs but with boots on the knees are pushed up just enough to be in the right places. have a few wrinkles on my thighs but I live with it (it all straightens out on the bike)
  5. yeah i tried pulling them right up and squatting down and stuff but still none of the ones i tried on would fit :(