Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can't Find Cat Crap Lens Cleaner.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by MrGrumpy, Feb 16, 2011.

1. I have been using Cat Crap on my visor since I started riding and in my opinion it is a brilliant product.
    I have been purchasing it from Freestyle Honda in Seaford but when I was there the other day to get more they told me they are not stocking it anymore. I checked the other bike shops in Frankston and again no luck. I was in Launceston over the weekend and checked all the bike shops there but none of the shops there sell it.
    Does anyone have any idea of where I can get it in the S.E suburbs of Melbourne?.
    I can get it online but dont really want to pay $10 postage for a product that only cost $10 to buy.

2. IronSheik I'm more than certain I've seen it at AMX Keilor. Drop by their Bayswater or Lynbrook store and if they don't have it they can get it sent across from Keilor. Good luck.
  3. thanks guys.
    I will check out AMX in Lynbrook, its only a 15 minute ride from my place.

thanks again.