Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can't find any parts for my Honda VT400

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by JustCruisin, Feb 11, 2015.

1. #1 JustCruisin, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    Hi there,

I'm new to Netrider as well as just owning my first bike not too long ago. Anyways, I am writing this because I have found it extremely difficult to find readily available parts such as crash guards, large saddlebags, bag mounts, sissy bar & pillion for my Honda VT400 (Shadow). I've already tried eBay & Gumtree but no luck. If anyone here knows where I can get parts for my VT400, please let me know.

Cheers.

P.S I'm also looking for Alpinestars Jacket, Gloves & Boots (preferrably in black) if anyone has any to sell for a good price. I'm also looking to trade my AGV K-3 helmet (medium) for something similar (preferrably black & large size).

2.  Top
  3.  Top
  4. For the sissy bar etc you'd certainly get them from EBay Hong Kong or China.
    I've bought some gear in from them for yamaha 650 / 1100's.
    Just search Honda Shadow and then read through their descriptions & bike lists.

5. Also try searching the forum for your bike VT400. There's been some discussions on sissy bars and racks for them before, including some vendors and equivalent bikes.