Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

*CANCELLED*NetRider Paddy Pallin Night - Thursday June 16th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by glipschitz, May 10, 2005.

1. Updated 15:06 13/06/2005
    ***Due to a lack of interest, I have cancelled this as I did not want to waste the time of Paddy Pallin for only a few people.***

As winter is well and truely upon us, it's time to get some warm gear!

Our friends at Paddy Pallin - www.paddypallin.com.au have kindly offered us 20% off the retail price on all gear in store.

Paddy Pallin are an outdoor store and sell everything from wet weather gear, thermals, gloves, boots, GPS and heaps more!

Paddy Pallin
    88 Maroondah Highway
    (Just up from BikeMart)

Thursday June 16th 2005 from 7pm.

Check out the Paddy Pallin Range online and make a wish list! www.paddypallin.com.au
  2. I'll be there. I use alot of their gear for riding. :D
  3. Updated 15:06 13/06/2005
    ***Due to a lack of interest, I have cancelled this as I did not want to waste the time of Paddy Pallin for only a few people.***
  4. Brother G, thanks for going to the effort of organising the night. :)
  5. Bugger didn't see this previously. :cry:
  6. bahhhh, didn't see it! i would of grabbed some thermal pants and waterproof overpants :(
  7. First time I've seen this thread.
  8. You mean there's more to netrider than the Forum :shock:

:p :wink:
  9. Doh. Was looking forward to this! I probably should have piped up earlier though perhaps I wouldn't have made the difference in numbers....
  10. crap, had been waiting for this for ages
  11. Ohh....I need winter gloves and wet weather pants..:(
  12. Don't leave it for too long. It's getting a little cooler out there...
  13. Re: *CANCELLED*NetRider Paddy Pallin Night - Thursday June 1

didn't realise t'was an RSVP event? :?

had been looking forward to it. :(

:D :D :D
  14. Well, It looks like some people were going to show up. Pitty that no body posted to say that they were coming, and for that reason, I did not want to screw up our relationship with them as they would have had to put additional staff on on the night just for us.

He is more than happy for me to organise another event, which this time, hopefully I will get some replies to.

I will book it in the next few days once I have some time to call him.

15. I had been given the task of finding something for Mrs Scumbag, had I known we needed to RSVP I would have posted something.
    Please keep us informed of any developments in the area of a new date.
  16. It would be wise to bump the thread 2 + 1 weeks before the event as well as asking for people to 'put their hands up' if they wanted to go :) I too was looking forward to this but wasn't exactly sure of the date until your cancellation post was made.
  17. Just look at the Events Calendar (https://netrider.net.au/calendar/) .. it's there so you can do a quick/easy check without having to scan forum postings.

18. Yup I know about that it's just I hardly ever check it to be honest. I don't spend much time on forums at present due to work and even less time checking out everything they 'have to offer'. I usually do a quick scan on the forums index page and read/reply to anything there.