Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

CANCELLED-Learners ride to Yea

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by raven, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's winter, I know. But sometimes ya just have to gear up and go for it.

So, I am considering doing an organised L ride to Yea for lunch and back. Intermediate riders would be welcome for a quiet cruise.

Please express your interest here, and if there is enough, then I will organise it, and announce it through the proper channels. :)

Don't worry if it's a fizzer...I will do one when the weather improves.

At the moment, I'm looking at Aug 12th
  2. Re: Learners ride to Yea

Do you want to specify a date Raven? Just so everyone is clear.
  3. Re: Learners ride to Yea

All fixed...thanks mate :)
  4. #4 KadeO, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    If I have a bike by then, and feel confident enough in riding highways, I can meet you guys in Yea. :)

5. Re: Learners ride to Yea

I'm not a learner on paper anymore, but I am in spirit!
    I'll come along, and if you need help organising or a TEC on the day - I can do that too.
  6. Re: Learners ride to Yea

Sorry to poop on your parade (again) Raven, but you know there's a choccie mill run planned for that day? Not that it matters - no reason why there can't be two rides, just in case you weren't aware.

You might have wanted to come for choccie!
  7. Re: Learners ride to Yea

Yep, I'd be up for that Raven, last week when we stopped at Yea it was covered in a blanket of fog for most of the day. Fortunately for us the owner/chef at Marmalades offered to stoke up the open fire to thaw us out while we enjoyed a coffee and hot toasty. Great food/coffee and friendly staff (y)
  8. Re: Learners ride to Yea

Bloody hell! I can't take a trick.!

So... I'm going to cancel this ride for now. You fellahs (thanks) who were interested in this ride, switch to the CHOC mill ride. Is a good ride to go on.

Thanks Greydog, glad one of us is paying attention! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.