Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Canberra Hyosung

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by slik50, Oct 23, 2008.

1. I'm not trying to ignite the question over whether Hyosung is a good choice.

What I was hoping to learn was wheter anyone on this forum has bought a Hyosung in Canberra.

I was thinking of buying one from Joe's in Fyshwick, has anyone had any dealings with them that they can publish?

2. I have a mate who says they are the best shop in Canberra and I have another one who says they are the worst.

Personally I've found their service to be OK but definately not the greatest.
  3. Bought my bike from Joe's in 2006. Yeah they were alright.
  4. Didn't buy a Hyosung, bought a Honda. But they were great at the shop. Let me test ride the 250 and 650 Hyosungs in Naked and Sports forms. Told me the pros and cons of them and the Honda. Felt really open and honest. Ended up buying the Honda elsewhere, but have bought some of my riding gear there. If you like the Hyosung, I'm sure the shop won't be a problem.