Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Canberra crew at the gp

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by MVrog, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Which of the Canberra crew are coming to the motogp? We need to know, cos there is a lot of "lock up your pussies" wine that needs to be drank, or should that be drunk.

2. Me and Leen will be there!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :dance:

3. GeeeeePeeee?

As you can see I completely forgot that it actually existed and then proceeded to book myself into two weeks of back to back training either side of it :roll:.

Hopefully next year another Aussie will be a contender for becoming champion and PI will decide it all...definitely then :).

4. I will be in Melb from the 6th onwards. I'm hoping we can all do the Black Spur on Wed 10th followed by the GP dinner. But I'll be staying with family in town.

5. Rog as i said on the other thread
    Gyspy (Esther) and I will be staying in Cowes with other people
    leaving Canberra thursday arriving Cowes Friday Lunch
    Please let us know where and when for that killer red. OH yeh and to say giday with you all ;-)

6. Please folks, pack a corkscrew. I will bring what I can. pm me your island location

7. Leen & I are camping at Highside :grin:

8. Although don't normally drink the red, might be tempted do the taste test on the special brew
    .... a couple of times
    ....oh, alright, maybe a few more.
    And even happily go a few flaming shots with fellow participants.........any takers??? :beer:
    Can't wait to catch up with you all.
    What a Blast!! Bring it on already!!
    :dance: :dance: :dance: