Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Canberra Based Bogan...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by TonyMax, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Hi All,

I finally decided to join up here and see what I can offer.

I mainly ride in the dirt these days, after playing around with road bikes and dirt bikes for a few years, and a couple of road bikes prior to my extended break.

I've pulled a few bikes apart, fixed some stuff, done some up and sold some off, I currently only have one basket case project in the shed, an old KR250 tandem twin. One day...

Anywho, see you all around the interwebs and/or on the road and/or in the bush.

Tony

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to NR Tony!

3. Welcome Tony :)

Were you around the Canberra bike scene when we ran the Macarthur Park road races?

4. Welcome Tony, from another Canberran

5. Thanks for the welcome.I got my bike licence in 1992 in Sydney and didn't move to Canberra until 2002 so no I didn't ever see Macarthur Park in action unfortunately it looked like a real hoot.

6. Lo bloke

7. Welcome Tony. You don't seem like much of a Bogan to me. First impressions can be wrong, though.

If you do really happen to be a Bogan, you will find there are a few others on here and you'll feel right at home ;)