Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can you spot the odd one out?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Danielle, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Q: Spot the odd one out?

(Taken yesterday outside work in Market St. Car was parked there all morning. Clearly the driver had problems reading.)

2. These should be sent to Cr. Clarke who wanted to ban motorbikes on the footpath.
  3. lol Nice one Dani, NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

I'm sure there's some Grey Ghosts near by who would like to see that picture.

And the bastard took my spot under the tree!
  4. At least it was a Honda :LOL:
  5. Hrmm what is that clarke mans address? Should send him a few poster size photos, haha.
    Thought it was ironic seeing this so soon after the whole cars on footpaths debate.

Ermmm JORDY, its SATURDAY! All that study is turning you loopy.

They'd already been and gone....
    Justice you will see, was served.
    Unfortunately only to the tune of $55! (Yes, I looked.)

6. IS THAT IT!
    They should have fined him $55 per motorbike space he took.
  7. +1

(sorry .. i cant spel)
  8. You quoted my name wrong! :(
  9. I'm surprised he didn't end up with 4 flat tyres :LOL:
  10. Deal with it.

Another form of revenge would have been to take away the fine and then let them deal with the paper nightmare that the follow up letters, extra fees and stat decs always end up becoming...

Nice pics Danielle.... do you always have that ever present camera in your possession???? :LOL:
  11. was going to say steal the fine :)
  12. With no valves in any of them.
  13. Another reason to park on the footpath =D.

phong =P~
  14. i like wat some of the bike spot parking has been done my local area, those small concrete barreier have been palced down so cars can't park in the "free bike" spots!
  15. I love my camera, and I always have it on me :) Never miss a Kodak moment!! (or rather, canon... cos you Can On A Canon.. )

I was contemplating revenge.. but then I thought the driver might hurt the bikes back... I thought the fine was enough revenge. But seriously, as if you can walk back to your car after parking it there and NOT expect a fine. I want to know what this freak was thinking! Like perhaps it was an emergency, wife in labor, need a hospital.. only problem is, there is no hospital in market st. Maybe he was really dying for some starbucks coffee (seen in the background of one shot?)
  16. Should have got a bunch of people to flip the car onto it's roof. That would get the message accross. :p
  17. He he the motorcycle parking near AXA :)

I'll ask my mate if he saw that on the way out of work.

What day was that Danielle?
  18. Friday... maybe he was the hot axa guy i saw in the lift with a helmet
  19. No, I wasn't at work on Friday remember? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  20. Sorry Danielle my friend doesn't ride a bike :p

Try again!