Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can you SMELL the testosterone?!

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by cookeetree, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Got some logs to cut? Try this. :grin:

2. feel like chopping some trees all of a sudden.... :LOL: :LOL:

3. I can smell a repost and I can smell the stupidity of someone posting in the wrong forum

Topic moved to OT

Cheers :cool:

4. What's with the f*cking attitude of mods who jump down the throats of people who accidentally make mistakes on this forum?!!

Please, beg my f*ckin' pardon for making a mistake. I thought, "Oh, this is multimedia, I'll put it there." You're right, I put it in the wrong spot. "Stupid" for doing so? Give me a break...

Oh, and my sincerest apologies for posting something that I've not seen on this forum before and therefore assumed it was new. Having only been around here for a month, or so, am I expected to know everything that's been posted here since the site's inception???

5. Ooooh. This isn't going to end well.......
    :bolt:

6. :lastyear: Old & Boring sleep40_5VZ2GB.

I dont smell testosterone. I smell crap LOL

SorryBlue_I7XOCS.

Dont stress dude. It couldve been deleted instead. :LOL:

Multi-media is for bike-related vids/pics etc :wink:

Image01-1.

7. Smells like boiling vaseline

8. #8 pro-pilot, Oct 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  9. #9 Justus, Oct 5, 2007
  10. Wow, I kinda went off a bit strong last night, hey? Dazza's "stupidity" comment was entirely uncalled for, though. It was a simple mistake and not one that warranted such a demeaning comment. As a Mod (and therefore a representative of this board), I would have thought a little more tact would have been in order. I'm normally a pretty calm bloke, I just don't like being put down unnecessarily.

I can't look at Youtube on my work computer and only have a crappy dial-up network at home (takes faaaaar too long to download clips), so I'd never seen it before. Liveleak is the only site the powers-that-be haven't blocked, yet.

I realise the error of my ways and will ensure that ANYTHING non-bike related goes into the OT section in future.

Anyway, water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. :grin:

11. You've only been here a short time, and have yet to get to know us all in all our glory :LOL: but believe me when I say for 'Dazza' that was about as tactful as he gets :LOL: :p :wink:

12. 2iuw221.

13. LMAO @ Twain.

Dazza, can you drag up the previous post... that was a pretty tactful response! All that's missing is the link.

Those guys must be stone deaf! Eyyyy?! Whaaaaat?!!! Chainsaws are loud enough... let alone a V8 driven one... sheesh!

14. #14 Dazza, Oct 5, 2007
    No attitude pointing out the error and moving the thread to its correct location :)
    Thats ok
    Two apologies wow OK
    yep i see what you did there you thought :p and not bothered to READ the Forum titles, but two appologies is enough :p
    ------>> Search button :)

OH and

[media=youtube]unkIVvjZc9Y[/media] :cool: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers :cool:

15.  Top
  16. Daz, I had no problems with you pointing out that I'd posted in the wrong spot. It was the wording you used, namely "stupidity" that got me riled. Uncalled for, really, don't you think? Sure, if it was the tenth time I'd made the same mistake, you'd be spot-on, but it was the first.

Mate, I copped that crap from my Dad my whole life. Please, let me finally be rid of it.

Searches are only any good if the title of the thread has something to do with what you're searching for. For instance, I titled the thread, "Can you SMELL the testosterone?" Now, if someone was to do a search for "V8 chainsaw", would they find my thread? Let's find out...

[​IMG]

Can you see my thread in that list? No? Hmmm, that's strange. Afterall, I used the search button...

Are we done here? Good. Let's get back to things that matter, shall we? :wink:

17. check and mate.

18. Am I seeing things or is Dazza's original posting of it actually in multimedia :LOL:

19. :LOL: :LOL:
    Dazza's use of one word (stupidity) versus your expletive ridden tanty because you had your mistake pointed out. So who needs to get back to "things that matter"?? :LOL:

20. Thanks for posting up the previous thread Dazza.

Dazza and MG, a post from TWO years ago is hardly worthy of a repost comment though... I was around two years ago and I don't remember seeing the vid... you know, all that's old is new again... lol

Hey Dazza, you have owned yourself though... your post was in the wrong section. LOL... older and wiser perhaps??

Anyway... :) :cool: