Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can you recommend a good gold coast mechanic?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by pengo, Dec 25, 2010.

1. G'day

I have a Kawasaki GPX250R that has an oil leak and I think its to do with a gasket that needs replacing near the valves.

Anyway I really want a knowledgeable mechanic that knows his stuff to check the bike and fix the leak.

On another forum I was recommended to go see Tony @ Team Moto Kawasaki at Bowen Hills, but being that I'm on the Gold Coast thats kinda out of the way. Plus if they need the bike for more than a day that would be a bit inconvienant for me.

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic on the Gold Coast? I was thinking of trying Pro Kawasaki since my bike is a Kwaka. After getting a quote from them for a basic service I do know they will charge a premium but hopefully that means the problem will definately get fixed since they are a Kwaka place.

I did find another thread (https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=107076) about Gold Coast mechanics, but thought to post anyway incase that information is out of date.

Oh yeah if you know of a mechanic that is working next week, earlier the better (I really want to ride my bike! lol) that would be great too.

Its greatly appreciated if you can help.

Thanks