Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can you reccomend a good Bike Repairer in Sydney?

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Scooter_Timmy, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Hello everyone,

I just came to find that last week some ass broke into my apartment complex and broke into a dozen cars. Unfortunately my Vespa 250GT was attacked also and had the seat and glove box torn open and left for dead.
    They also damaged the wiring under the seat and it won't start.

I need to have it collected and need a repair estimate for the insurance company (followed by repairs) as soon as possible. Can anyone recommend a highly reputable dealership preferably in the Hornsby or North Shore region who will transfer my bike to their repair shop? I am not so concerned with the distance from my home in Hornsby as the insurance will cover the transportation costs to and from the dealer (apparently).

However I am not willing to take it to a certain dealer in Brookvale, as I have had nothing but trouble with that dealership when it comes to repairs. There has to be a highly regarded repairer in Sydney somewhere who doesn't skimp on repairs?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. My poor baby is all broken up! :cry: