Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can you believe this? TEN axing the Simpsons!!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by hornet, Apr 27, 2009.

1. I very much doubt that.
  2. Looks like I'll have to look for a new role model.
  3. btw there is alinky on that page where you can see the new HD Simpsons intro...in stunning 320x240 res.
  4. meh, they are only re-runs at 6 anyway :roll:
  5. It is one of the only good show on 10, I don't care if it's the 100th time seeing the same ep it's still better then anything else at that time.
  6. yeah, i agree. now i don't have to watch ten at all :grin:
  7. only thing i ever watched on ten.. other than baywatch
  8. i am not a fan of the simpsons.

yes, i have sat and watched an episode or two and have laughed. i get the humour but i have never understood why most of the general population are apesh1t over this show. i stopped watching cartoons when i was 5.

that is all.

edit: throw in seinfeld to my list of crap shows :grin:
  9. It went downhill when Conan Obrien stopped writing for them.
  10. i see. understand that you dont
  11. Not too bothered since they are all ones I have seen a million times. Cant say the 90 min news thing will be grabbing me though.
  12. i did some work for 10 once.. you think they are confusing.. you should see what goes in in there building.. sandra sulley wears no underpants..
  13. Cool :eek:
  14. its that tim bailey you got to look out for though
  15. :worthlesspics:
  16. this thread needs pictures!

17. Torrents streaming the latest episodes
    no biggie, It's not like 10 has anything worthwhile, at least they gave us a sport channel for us revheads and sport nuts.
  18. they confiscated my good ones... bastards
  19. I love that i can watch the F1 live now! and moto GP i am getting into a little too.