Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can people be this stupid !

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Read this . . .

Are people so stupid to do this intentionally knowing the serious harm it will cause onto others !!!

I use to cycle the length of the M7 as early morning weekend exercise, and there are many cyclists who use this bike path also. . . . . makes my blood boil !!!

Like seriously, what personal satisfaction are they trying to get in doing this ??? :roll:
  2. disgusting
  3. Bastards should be bloody SHOT!
  4. ...garrotte them!!.... very slowly!
  5. thats just crap.

why do some people just hate anything with two wheels? powered on un-powered?

is it because they cant balance? haha.

i'm always out on my road pushy, and i always get abused by car drivers even though i'm riding in the bike lane.
  6. i feel like punching the glass window of a microwave in, holding it up to their sorry excuse for genitalia, and turning it on.
  7. That's one way to lose weight.
  8. Had a friend hit a wire strung between two trees on his traillie.

Fortunately, he was standing on the pegs, so it hit him mid-torso and threw him off the bike. Doug was lucky; he was one very sore boy for a long time ... but if he'd been sitting down ...

:furious: :censored:
  9. Never underestimate the power of stupidity.
  10. makes me furious to see that article.